Jump to content
Department of Languages

The Department of Languages was founded in 1952 as an integrated workplace providing its services to all the faculties of the Slovak University of Technology. In 1954, it split up into separate departments at the individual faculties. In 1960, the Department of Languages was founded at the Faculty of Civil Engineering. In 1981, it was integrated into the Department of Languages at the Slovak University of Technology which, in May 1990, split up into five separate departments of languages at individual faculties.