Jump to content
Exchange students

The term “freemover” has no formal status. It is loosely used to designate a student who is accepted to study at a university in another country, outside of any regular or standard programme (Erasmus or other bilateral agreements).

The Faculty of Civil Engineering is accepting students under inter-university agreements, and students may study under the same rules as other exchange students.

The admission process:

  • Send the Application form, learning agreement, accommodation form and copy of your European medical insurance card to the Faculty coordinator.
  • If the Faculty accepts your application, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance. The admission period may take about one month.