Dear international students,
In order to improve teaching and overall conditions at Slovak Higher Education Institutions the Slovak Accreditation Agency for Higher Education (SAAVS) prepared short student survey available at:
These days you should have received a unique link in your school email. If you did not receive a link, please:
- check your spam/junk email
- contact SAAVS firstname.lastname@example.org
The survey aims to map the views of students on the first (Bc) and second level (MA/Ing.) about their studies and the study conditions. Thanks to you, we will get feedback about how to improve teaching and conditions at our school. The survey can also point to systemic problems, and together with SAAVS, we can demand their solving from the state institutions.
Why should you fill in the survey?
- Real impact. Students’ feedback will be considered during the accreditation process while assessing the quality of education and study conditions at the higher education institution. The accreditation agency will consider how the school deals with the feedback from students.
- You will learn the results. The Accreditation agency will publicly communicate the survey results in June. You will learn how our school and others fared.
- The survey is anonymous. All the responses will be anonymous. You don’t have to worry about any negative consequences due to a critical opinion.
- A reward awaits you. Your effort will be rewarded. All those who fill in the survey will receive a reward, and those lucky to be drawn will receive other great prizes.
- It only takes 15 minutes. Filling the survey only takes a quarter of an hour. That is why we call it Quarter to Quality Education.
The more filled-in surveys, the more robust and powerful the data will be. Hence, do not hesitate to encourage your fellow students to fill in the survey. Each of them should find a unique link in his/her school email. It is not possible to share one link for multiple fillings of the survey.
You can fill in the survey by May 30th, 2021, at the latest.
Thank you in advance for your participation!