Radlinského 11, Block C, 15th floor, 810 05 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Head of Institute: Assoc. Prof. Ing. Zora PETRÁKOVÁ, PhD.
Tel.: +421 2 592 74 728
• Delivers forensic assessments in difficult issues demanding expert witnesses on construction claims advanced to trials and other tribunals for resolution in behalf of citizens and organizations according to Slovak state legislation.
• Provides lectures in Forensic engineering for full-time students.
• Provides 4-semester specialized post-graduate distance course for forensic experts and candidates specializing in Civil Engineering disciplines.
• Prepares specialized post-graduate distance course for forensic experts and candidates specializing in Geodesy.
• For Ministry of Justice provides periodical 5-year re-training and re-examination of experts registered in Lists of chartered forensic experts (in Slovak Republic are these lists administered at regional courts of justice).